Well last night as I went to take a picture of my lastest sketch the LCD on my camera went all fuzzy. That kinda threw me off, then I thought why not look through the optical lens thing(whatever it's called). Well I was wrong, even though I could see through that piece clearly the camera was actually taking pictures of what was on my display.
Camera Canon PowerShot A75
Then this morning I woke up, went to my camera, prayed then turned it on. I was standing there amazed because my camera was working fine. I went searching on the internet for why the screen went fuzzy and how to fix it, but i couldn't find any straight answers. My camera's a three year old Canonn PowerShot A75. I'm still however trying to find out how it broke.

Anyway, I'll have my new character up later today.

Post a Comment

0 Responses to "My Camera Broke...Or Did It"

Post a Comment

© David Murphy