As the title says, I'm now doing a free link exchange. Which means, I'll link to you, you link to me. Email me a link to your site then I'll review it and hopefully approve it. Please have the link to my blog already on your site before you send your email to me.

The only standards I have are, no adult content, no ecommerce sites or sites only focused making money. Having content that is somewhat related to mine would help your chances of being approved.

In the email you need to have the link to your site, your name and the subject "Link Exchange". Remember I'm looking at content not your ranking. I will put your link in my blogroll. So send it to my email. I will get back to you in one or two days.

Post a Comment

0 Responses to "Now Doing A Link Exchange"

Post a Comment

© David Murphy