Well,over one hundred views in one day, that's good news isn't it. I was surprised to find out that it wasn't all from entrecard, which was what gave me the most traffic, but a large portion was from the blogger navbar, which is usually up on top of most blogs, which I don't display, I wonder if that violates any TOS agreements.

I realise that one hundred views is not a lot. In fact, it's a very small portion of views that some of the bigger blogs get on daily basis. However, my goal right now is to reach one thousand views and after that five hundred views in one day.

The strange thing is, my blog has an average time spent on the site of about two minutes, but the bounce rate is about eighty percent. So please stick around longer on the site, and for the one or two people that are throwing off the average, keep it up.

I had something else to say but I forget it, not to worry if I remeber I'll post it tomorrow, it's getting late.

Post a Comment

0 Responses to "My blog had 100 views in a day"

Post a Comment

© David Murphy