The winner chosen cartoon character of the five unqiue cartoon characters semi contest is...well actually, I don't know yet because no one comments, it's actually that and the fact that I'm impatient, but I wouldn't be imaptient if a least one person commented on that post. Now I realise my blog is new and not everyone likes to comment, so I'm not mad, but...I'm giving this contest until Saturday of this week, Saturday will be the 30th of August. I actually didn't set a limit on the first post, so sorry about that. So click that link up there and go choose your favourite of my cartoon characters.

Oh yeah, I also have a new video tutorial on how to draw a cartoon in the works that I'll realease on a later date, so you're going to have to suscribe to my blog to not miss it.

Post a Comment

1 Response to "Five Unique Cartoon Characters - Comments"

  1. Leonardo C. de Almeida Says:

    Your blog is a very good idea.

    I'm a Computer Graphics researcher, and you have my total support.

    I will show your page for all people I know involved with graphics, design and related.

    Beside this, I will always come back and comment.

    Best regards!

Post a Comment

© David Murphy