These are my favourite web comics and I thought I'd share them with you. Thier all funny and I could guarantee a laugh out of all of them, but I won't for legal purposes and all (that was a joke). Anyway enjoy.

1. Blaugh.com
This Web Comic is the work of Brad Fitzpatrick though I don't know him, his comics are hilarious. It doesn't look like he has posted any comics recently, but he has a personnel blog/site at http://www.bradfitzpatrick.com/weblog/. He updates that site every once in a while, sometimes with new comics.

You Ready For Windows Vista?

2. Explosm.net
This web comic here is known as Cyanide and Happiness. It's also very funny but not related to blogging or anything like that. They have several artists and I really don't know that much about them.

Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic
Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net


3. BlogComics.net
I was buzzin around the web today and I came across a site called Blogcomics.net. Anyway this guy doesn't have that many comics (maybe 25?), so it doesn't look like he or she is going to make anymore. The artist for all the comics is Karlo Licudine he's the blogger behind http://www.pinoyblogero.com/.

Learning From Wikipedia

Post a Comment

0 Responses to "My Favourite Web Comics"

Post a Comment

© David Murphy