What A Bald Guy Told Me About TechnologyWhile I was doing my daily dropping ( for entrecard that is ) I came across a site caled "What a Bald Guy Told Me About Technology" and he had a little banner on the sidethat said "Fix My Blog". I decided to take up his offer. Obviously his site needed some help, he had three columns and they were not center, so it looked horrible rough. There were only two things he asked, fix the columns and help him embed the new blogger comments form. Well Mr. Bald Guy I have your solution. First, for the comment form you need to switch to the new draft blogger mode and do what they say at Blogger In Draft, then follow the link to Blogger Buster and use Blogger Buster's second technique, but remember that only works if you turn on the embedded comment form in blogger draft mode. For the tricky next part, your column problem isn't the HTML it's the CSS (well it could be solved in HTML but that would be harder). What you need to do is go to the Layout tab then Edit HTML then look for "sidebar-wrapper" and change it's width setting to "200px", (hit "control f" keys to do this faster) then look for "outer-wrapper" and set it's width to "950px". Now, if you can't get any of this to work download your template and send/email it to me at david_murphy55@hotmail.com, then I'll do it for you and then send it back, but you should be able to do this by yourself. Thanks for the opportunity. Oh, and for everyone else you can join his contest at his site if you think you can do better.

Post a Comment

0 Responses to "What a bald guy told me about technology - Contest"

Post a Comment

© David Murphy