9:35 PM

Well, seeing as today is the first day a school (in Canada anyway) I thought this little guy would be quite approriate. I made a video of how to draw him in flash which I will post tomorrow. Tgis is the exact same version of the character that I mad in the video. Any comments on this character, you know where to voice them. You know, after looking at this character for a while realised that he's kind of crooked, don't you think.

I know I said I would have my blog template ready for download today, but there is still a problem with the embedded comment form. You can see it any of the posts that have comments, the text box get's pushed up to the right and just looks bad, I can't give you a template like that, also if anyone knows how to fix this problem please put it in the comments or email me. I'm not so sure how long it's going to take for me to fix this comment form problem. So it wouldn't hurt to check back regularly or subscribe.


Post a Comment

0 Responses to "Cartoon Graduate"

Post a Comment

© David Murphy