This is something that I've been working on for about a week. I know I've said that I've been working on it before (like a month ago) but that was a tragic failure. I just made a farily simple design, one that I change easily. This will be available for download sometime tomorrow. Tomorrow is also the first day of school.

Anyway, I like the fact that I can change this template at moments notice, which is a good thing because it needs to be a little wider, maybe 900 pixels wide. I also didn't use any images except for the on in the header, which won't be in the downloadable version. I'm using the whole easily customizable thing as a selling point, even though it's free, because you finally will be able to a template that looks distinguished.

The download will come with complete instructions on how customize the main parts of the blog, which will mainly be colors, like the background. I'm going to have to come up with a name for this template too, so if you can think of one, post it in the comments and if I like it enough to use it, your version of the template will come with a custom header just for you. So leave your email too, so I can contact you if I choose your template name. Well, that's about it and I have to get to bed, it's a school night.

Post a Comment

2 Responses to "Finally, My New Template"

  1. Maggie Zhang Says:

    Your new template looks neat and unique, not too stuffed with ads which is good, good on you!

  2. Leonardo C. de Almeida Says:

    Hi, friend.

    I like your new look here. It's clean and stuffs are well arranged.

    By the way, I'm supporting you dropping in your entrecard everyday. I hope you can make the same for me.

    Best regards!

Post a Comment

© David Murphy